Rarely do we consider the performance and quality of a flashlight. This Flashex flashlight review will blow your mind; after all, it’s is new and intact and gives out light, it’s all enough. However, a flashlight is more than just lighting; it about the strength of its lighting, the handy features for easy handling and service.
Most obviously, durable battery life and extra specialization features are the must-have spec depending on several projects. Eventually, these criteria gave us a reason to get the research done and compiled in this flashlight review.
Best Flashlights Review
Best 10 Flashex Flashlight Review 2021
Our review comes from close research and analysis of findings obtained from past customers and owners. Be it for camping, reaching out to your generator in case of a power outage, and more, you shall definitely find one that suits different purposes.
1. GearLight Tactical Flashlight
A Long Bright Life
Gearlight led tactical flashlight is super bright with an option to either focus or light up a whole room. Easily light up a range of up to 1000 feet for as long as you keep this flashlight safe. With three-hour active lighting, this flashlight serves for long before the need for new batteries or recharge.
Tough & All-weather
Water is an enemy to most electrical appliances, but not the Gearlight handy flashlight. Submerge it in water, and it shall still light up, run it over with a truck, and still get it’s lighting services. After dropping it from 10 feet high, the manufacturers confirmed the toughness of this model.
For any challenging uses, it shall come in handy. It is tough and waterproof.
Includes Handy Accessories
How do I keep this flashlight? What if it slips off my hand while using it? Worry not for this flashlight comes with a pouch and holster for convenient storage when not in use. Whenever it slipped off your hand and included wrist strap shall secure investment.
Use this torch comes in handy for any use involving water, rough purposes such as camping, and most common day-to-day flashlight use.
2. J5 V1-PRO Tactical Flashlight
Long-lasting & Bright
Got objects less than 600 meters away and need to focus on? J5 Tactical V1-Pro is for you. With a focused capacity of 600m and super brightness of 300 lumens, it can can be easily focus on distant objects. Get prepared for any emergency or situation.
This model comes with three options, the intelligent, high, low, and strobe mode that comes in handy.
Battery, Zooming and Running Time
Both rechargeable and disposable batteries run this model. Therefore, whenever want to go for the remote, it’s safe. Still, once anyone is back to a power connection, he/she will save the extra bucks by recharging instead of buying.
For spread out lighting, this flashlight should be fully zoomed out, and zoom in for a beam to focus on a distant object. With a single AA battery, this model can survive over an hour if continuous lighting and a week for normal household use.
Tactical and Tough
Think hard, Terrains, think about this tactical flashlight. A single AA battery gets this flashlight going for over an hour. A test with a rescue worker, it was confirmed that, indeed, J5 Tactical V1-Pro could survive a whole night search.
3. Amuok Flashlight
The lighting capacity of Amuok flashlights is on another level. Focus up to 1000 feet away with its beam mode. With 1000 lumens of brightness, this model can light up a whole room. Amuok draws its power from either disposable or rechargeable batteries.
18650 rechargeable batteries or 3 AAA batteries make this a beast in lighting.
Good for Tough Terrain
Amuok flashlight can survive the harshest conditions, be it water, ice, or impact. Made to be water and abrasion resistant and skid-proof to serve in the rain or snow. And has it been mentioned that this model is explosion-proof?
Now it’s clear that why emergency responses use this flashlight model. For any tough function such as emergency response and camping, this remains an ideal choice.
Adjustable Focus with 5 Modes
Easily switch between the 5 options by a single light button tap. Therefore, you have the option to choose from high, medium, low, strobe, and SOS. Focus by zooming in and out with a simple pull of the head. Therefore, this model can fit in the pocket or purse, or survival bag and glove compartment.
Which another flashlight could offer such user-friendly keeping options? Amuok flashlight should never miss in your package.
4. Streamlight Microstream Flashlight
Compact with 45-lumen Capacity
Are you here looking for a flashlight that shall perfectly fit domestic uses? If so, then this 45-lumen flashlight shall serve the right option. With an aluminum body, this compact flashlight is resistant to minor impacts that are to be expected.
The manufacturer successfully conducted a one meter test; you shall rarely need to deal with impacts higher than this in domestic use.
Small and Bright with a Long-running Time
For domestic purposes, the beam of 41 meters produced by this model is sufficient. You have a total of 2.25 hours of continuous running time, which translates to numerous use sessions. The Streamlight flashlight is small that it can fit in palms,
now that is convenient at the palm of hands, right? One AA battery is included in the package to start off. After this one is out, better have your supply relinquished.
How do you carry along or keep the torch? With this model, you get a removable pocket clip and a strong lanyard to give you easy time handling. Actually, the clip can multitask to fix the flashlight onto your cape, so the hands get busy on something else.
The lanyard is always guarding in case you lose the proper grip.
5. Anker Rechargeable Flashlight
Tough with Constant Brightness
Do you need a tough flashlight for tactical, camping, or emergency purposes? Anker passed the test for this category. With an all-metal body, shouldn’t have doubts about its long service life. Compact as it is, its brightness remains constant throughout the whole running time.
It can be explained by the dedicated integrated circuit and intelligent lighting that is included in this model. You can either choose to focus the 1000 meters beam or generally light an area of 200 meters. Includes a powerful rechargeable battery for instant use.
This model can run for over 6 hours of continuous use, therefore, you can have over a month with the normal precise use sessions.
Tactical and All-weather
Anker manufacturers designed it with the emergency part of its use in mind. The rather long handle and huge head are meant for tactical purposes. Be it water or ice, Anker is designed to thrive in both situations. The manufacturer tested in freezing temperature and still lit up.
5 Mode and Intuitive Controls
Easier controls are preferred to complicated stuff. This model uses a single button for switching on and off and navigation through the modes to make life easy. Emergencies are more accessible to cater to with this flashlight, thanks to the five modes it comes with.
6. Peakplus Tactical Flashlight
Has Dual Power Sources
Looking for high performance, a high-quality tactical flashlight? Peakplus is the ultimate pick for you, the reason being the dual power source it is designed for. It’s possible to choose either use 3AAA batteries that are not included or the included inbuilt rechargeable battery.
A charger comes with the package for a complete power system.
Strong Impact Resistance Qualities
With a military-grade aluminum body, peak plus illuminated even the most challenging terrains with almost zero impact to the body. At the back is a lanyard to ensure safety as a measure to prevent impact.
Zoom Function With five Modes & Waterproof
Choose between a beam and the regular lighting by zooming in and out. It comes in handy in emergencies, given the five modes it comes with. Depending on the need and situation, choose between high, medium, low, strobe, and SOS. You got all way illuminated, even deep in the waters.
The Wide Beam Mode
We must touch on the wide beam mode. In case you are a rider or motorist and know how emergencies can be frustrating, how about a flashlight with convenient lighting to ride along? This is the power of the wide beam mode in Peak Plus.
7. Hausbell Handheld Mini Flashlight
Good for Kids & Household Use
Going for a hike with children? Why not grab this Hausbell 4-pack flashlight and let everyone be secure? With 3 modes to choose from this small and light flashlight shall guide and stay by kids for emergency response.
Other than the kids, you can keep one for walking with dog and other general household uses.
Tough and Waterproof
This model has its body made from tactical grade aluminum. It is super rigid, light, and slow to wear out. In addition to that, it is waterproof to mean you can have it in the pool or the cold on the mountains.
Dual Power Source & Zoom
Hausbell supports one rechargeable battery and one AA size battery. This is enough power to give a consecutive light time of over two hours. However, you shall have to buy both separate since they aren’t included in the package.
Zoom in to sharpen the beam and focus on an object further away. There is a handy pocket clip for own convenience. So, its easy to mount it on the belt or cape.
8. BINWO Led Flashlight
Durable and Super Bright
If you need an extremely bright flashlight, BINWO got covered. With a 2000 lumen capacity, this flashlight can either flood or focus a beam to a range of up to 200 meters. Made from high-quality aluminum that guarantees durability out of the high impact resistance.
An Adjustable Focus with Five Modes
BINWO flashlight has the option to function on 5 modes that are easy to select from one button located on the tail cap. Five modes are the maximum and shall come in handy in every situation.
To add to that, the modes are powered with a memory function such that, even after switching off, the set mode remains in place. You have the option to floodlight or focus on objects with the 200 meters range beam, thanks to the adjustable focus that this model has.
Battery-powered with Lanyard
With a power source of 2AA batteries, this model has enough power to perform at its best. The only disadvantage shall be having to buy new batteries again and again. However, the features provided by this model are worth the extra battery budget, by bulk, and keep with you.
There is included a security strap to ensure the safety of the investment in case of an accident.
Lightweight and Compact
BINWO is compact and light despite the heavy features it carries. This allows for easy portability and handling during use.
9. Phixtone Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight: High Lumen
Durable with Steady Power
Phixtone is manufactured in the best interest of the consumer. With an inbuilt rechargeable battery and an included charger, you are sure of a steady power supply. A single recharge can last for 6 hours in the high mode and up to 12 hours in the medium or low mode.
Talking of durability, this model is made of durable aluminum allow, which is tough and highly resistant to impact. Still, this aluminum is light and offers an abrasion-proof surface.
Waterproof with 5 modes
The best tactical Flashlight get has 5 modes, like the Phixtone. Being waterproof, this model offers its services in water and any other weather.
Bright Light with Adjustable Focus
This model produces very high lumen power and hence brightness. This is because of the L2 chip utilized in the led light. L2 chip is of better quality than T6 and produces 20% more light. With the zoom function, choose to focus on a distant object or floodlight near you.
10. WUBEN Tactical Flashlight: 1200 Lumen
If you have been scrolling, checking out for the ultimate flashlight for water environment uses, then WUBEN Tactical Flashlight is the best one. With a high-water resistance capability, this torch can provide light for two hours, placed two meters underwater.
Long-range, Bright, and Lightweight
With a lumen capacity of 1200, this flashlight is one of the brightest. A 200 meters beam focus is enough for even the toughest applications. Still, with all that functioning power, this model is designed to be light and compact for easy handling.
Impact-resistant with 5 Modes
Made from aircraft-grade aluminum, which is among the toughest yet still lightest. Even after being run over by a car, this flashlight still functions great! There are five modes for any function during a situation or emergency. So, you have a high, medium, low, and eco.
Allows for Dual Power
WUBEN comes with one included rechargeable battery and a slot for two disposable batteries. Recharging is easy using an included USB cable, and whenever power runs low, there is a warning light.
Comes in a Rich Package
The package you receive includes everything we need for convenient use and safe handling of this flashlight. The full package, comes with one micro-USB, one rechargeable battery, two spare waterproof rings, and a user manual to get started.
Flashex Flashlight Review – User Buying Guide
What exactly we should consider when buying a flashlight? There is a ton of them, from the intended purpose to convenience features, and much more. We sampled the key consideration below:
01. Consider the Light Output
Models are designed to give varying light output. There are low, medium, and high light output flashlights depending on the quality or purpose. Light output is measured in lumens and usually indicated on the torch using manual, description, and most at tiles on the flashlight.
The more the lumen a torch has, the brighter that flashlight is. A flashlight with a light output capacity of 1000 shall be strong and sharper that one with 500 or 200 lumens.
When shopping for a flashlight, ensure to consider the purpose. For short distance day-to-day use, a flashlight with low lumen shall perform just fine while tasks that require more light might necessitate a flashlight with high lumen capacity.
02. The Type of Battery
The type of battery helps to select flashlight uses is very important to consider before buying. There are basically two types of batteries the many available flashlight models use, that is, the rechargeable and the non-rechargeable batteries. Some models give you both options for total convenience.
If you are planning to use the flashlight for frequently and for long hours, it is expected to die frequently that a rarely used one. Spending on non-rechargeable cells frequently shall prove expensive over time.
While, we need a flashlight for convenience and plan to use it less frequently for short sessions, the non-rechargeable battery option shall work great. For instance, if anyone need a flashlight for camping, going for one with a non-rechargeable battery option shall be the best.
However, we advise that, although expensive, dual battery flashlights should be the first selection.
03. Check the Durability
For most, durability is not a factor to dig much into. As long as it goes on, then everything is done. However, professionals in need of ‘military’ quality flashlights know how much a tough, durable torch means. The level of toughness and hence durability shall depend on usability and intentions.
Is it that torch to have standby that time kiddo calls out for help from a monster in the middle of the night? Well, don’t need any tactical-level toughness. Just go for a simple flashlight with fair impact resistance.
For a professional looking for a tactical flashlight, then you got much work to do. First, check for water resistance, a firefighter, for instance, this is among the key factors to consider. Check its impact resistance capability, and most at times, the manufacturers have certified tests for most of the durability aspects.
04. Size and Weight
Heavy and big flashlights tend to be more powerful, durable, and hale long-running hours compared to small light ones. This is because a heavy unit caries bigger batteries and has steady material to last longer.
That said, there are times when light smaller flashlights can be ideal, for instance, when we need something portable that shall frequently be using. Consider the weight and size, then choose wisely according to target the purpose.
05. Consider the Budget
No matter how intrigued you are by the quality of selected flashlight; obiviously, budget might come in the way. However, quality flashlights are not necessarily expensive.
If you need a simple flashlight for home use, there are a lot of cheap and quality options to choose from. However, for tactical flashlights, it has to be consider the budget carefully.
Remember, never compromise the quality and features within budget. After all, what is the use of buying a flashlight that’s going to be more of a problem than a lighting solution?
06. Security Features & Accessories
Check all whether selected flashlight has a safety strap. If it’s rechargeable, check whether it comes with a charger or not. Check whether the batteries are included, or you shall be needed to buy separately. Check for a pocket clip and a case for easy portability.
A good flashlight should include handy features and accessories for easy handling. Some might include spares for parts such as waterproof rings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What features should I consider in a camping flashlight?
Ans: The answer of this question split into two parts. Here we discussed below:
For camping, all of us need is a flashlight powerful enough to scare away intruders and find the way in the wilderness darkness. However, the minimum lumen that flashlights have is 100 for a good experience when camping, going for a flashlight with 150 – 170 lumens.
For the best experience, you can use a tactical flashlight for camping. Some flashlights can even get morning egg fried other than just lighting the path.
As you already know, camping is a rough activity. The flashlight needs to be able to stand the tough environment and activities. For instance, it has to have a good impact resistance in case it falls on the rocks and waterproof in case it slips into the water.
Camping is expected to be remote. Therefore, access to power shall be hard to actualize. For camping, choose a flashlight that uses a rechargeable battery or at least buy one for yourself. So, in case you’re on the campsite and flashlight runs low; just easily plug it in the vehicle and watch it recharge
Question: Do lumens matter in a flashlight
Ans: Lumens are something to consider in your select flashlight. Lumen is the unit in which flashlight brightness is measured in. Most flashlights start at 100 lumens with the best going up to 1000+.
So, the more the lumen capacity a flashlight has, the more the brightness and range of light. Different functions vary in terms of the lumens needed. For instance, a fully tactical flashlight with 1000 lumen shall work best for emergency rescuers such as firefighters but is overly powerful and a waste of value and resources for light domestic purposes.
Question: What is the most powerful flashlight?
Ans: The most powerful flashlight is that which has the highest capacity across specs—one with high lumen capacity, powerful battery, and convenience add-ons. In our review above, there are several powerful flashlights to choose from.
Question: How many lumens does it take to start a fire?
Ans: With more innovation, some tactical torches can start a fire. The number of lumens it takes to start a fire varies. However, at an average of around 2400 lumens, a fire can light up.
Question: Which floodlight has the longest throw?
Ans: The throw, that is, the furthest a flashlight can illuminate. It depends on the power and lumen capacity, also, the focus makes a flashlight throw further than it’s the normal range. So, for the longest throw, go for a flashlight with high battery power, lumen capacity, and focus features.
Question: What kind of flashlight does police use?
Ans: Police use high beam, battery power, and focus flashlight. They are tactical, heavy, and have high impact resistance. They have an average lumen capacity of 1000 lumens. Most of the tactical flashlights reviewed above fit the qualities of a police flashlight.
Question: Are high lumen flashlights harmful?
Ans: Depending on the manner of handling, high lumen flashlights can be blinding and even cause unwanted fires. It’s this simple. If a flashlight can produce enough energy to fry an egg, then it definitely can burn anything else.
Research has it in the record that exposure to extreme lights can destroy the retina irreparably. As low as 70 lumens are enough to blind a person in the dark.
Question: Rechargeable Vs disposable flashlight, which is best?
Ans: Both rechargeable and disposable flashlights have their own relevant uses. For frequently used flashlights, rechargeable batteries are the best. For a flashlight meant for remote use, then a pack of disposable batteries shall be better. The best option is to go for a flashlight with both options.
Wrap It Up
A flashlight is a companion in the dark, a friend in the event of an attack, and much more. Such a companion needs to be the best meant for specific target purpose. For emergency and rigid applications, choose large, heavy flashlights since they last longer and impact resistance.
Light and smaller flashlights work best for day-to-day domestic uses. Check the specks of choice flashlight, for instance, check for water resistance, impact resistance, battery power, battery type, lumen capacity, and much more.
Alternatively, you can check and pick from the already researched list in this review. If you have a plan on shopping physically, going through our Flashex flashlight review shall help to choose more wisely.
- 【7 Working Modes Flashlight】: Headlight (4-6hrs) -High, Medium and Flashing, Side White Lamp (4-7hrs) - High and Medium, Side Red Light (6-7hrs) -...
- 【Car Emergency Escape Tool】: Features with window breaker break the stuck window and the seat belt cutter to cut the jammed seat belt; bring safe...
- 【HANDS-FREE】: With a powerful magnet on the side of the flashlight head, you could attach it to the car or other metallic surface to use as a work...
- 【Reliable and Necessary】: Flashlight is water resistant & shock resistant for use under the most rugged, emergency condition.It comes with a weather...
- 【Rechargeable Emergency Power Bank】: This solar flashlight has a built-in 2000mAh 18650 battery, could be charged with included USB Cable (4-5hrs) or...
- [Multipurpose Flashlight] 500 Lumens (max) ultra bright flashlight can be adjusted bright light to the length of 700 feets. Flashlight is equipped with...
- [Multi-Mode] Flashlight offers 5 Light Modes,can be also adjustable intensity from high, medium and low to strobe or S.O.S. Bottom of LED Flashlight have...
- [USB and Solar Energy] Solar power flashlight can be charged directly,using our USB cord,connect the flashlight and power supply.It can be charged by solar...
- [Widely Usable] Elaborate design make road side hero flashlight is widely used in many situations.As a flashlight when you camping and hiking. As a light...
- [Warranty] Flashlight's quality can be granted.Earch purchase comes with return policy and friendly customer service provided by Otdair.Don't hesitate to...
- 【7 Modes Solar Flashlight】: Headlight (4-6hrs) -High, Medium and Flashing, Side White Lamp (4-7hrs) - High and Medium, Side Red Light (6-7hrs) -...
- 【Reliable and Necessary】:LED Flashlight is water resistant & shock resistant for use under the most rugged, emergency condition.It comes with a weather...
- 【Rechargeable Emergency Power Bank】: This solar patriot flashlight has a built-in 2000mAh 18650 battery, could be charged with included USB Cable...
- 【Car/Camping Emergency Survival Tools】: With the seat belt cutter and glass window breaker, it will be helpful to cut the jammed seat belt, break the...
- 【HANDS-FREE】: With a powerful magnet on the side of the flashlight head, you could attach it to the car or other metallic surface to use as a work...
- 【90000 HIGH LUMENS SUPER BRIGHT FLASHLIGHT】 - Tactical flashlight built-in advanced XHP70 LED chip, with brightness up to 90000 lumens. It can clearly...
- 【THREE MODES & ZOOMABLE】- High lumen flashlight has three lighting modes, high brightness, medium brightness and SOS flash. You can choose the right...
- 【USB CHARGING & POWER PROMPT】- USB rechargeable flashlight is powered by 2 * 26650 rechargeable lithium batteries, which can be used for up to 10 hours...
- 【IPX5 WATERPROOF & DURABLE】- IPX5 waterproof professional tactical flashlight can be used normally in severe weather conditions such as rain and snow....
- 【WORRY FREE AFTER-SALES SERVICE】- The tactical flashlight provides 2-year free replacement service and 7 * 24-hour customer service. If you have any...
- CREE LED up to 2800 lumen: 4pcs Cree XLAMP XP-G3 LED are applied and lumen output at high mode can reach up to 2800 lumens. The high lumen output of the...
- Tactical Switch/functions: TK108R carries Momentary (silently illumination), Strobe (disturb suspect eye-sight) and SOS (Seeking help) functions and 4...
- Battery level and Charging indication: The LED on the body switch will change color for showing you the battery levels and you can decide when to charge...
- USB cable charging: Put the mini-USB plug of the USB cable into the socket of the flashlight at the end cap and connect the USB cable with the electronics...
- Dual Switch operation: The end cap switch for control the main power and performing the momentary function while the body switch controls different...
- 【SUPER BRIGHT& POWERFUL FLASHLIGHT】Tactical flashlight built-in advanced XHP70.2 LED chip, stable and bright light, .Brightest flashlight can generates...
- 【3 MODES & AJUSTABLE FOCUS】High lumens flashlights are equipped with three lighting modes: medium brightness, high brightness and storb. You can switch...
- UPGRADE RECHARGEABLE FLASHLIGHT & POWER DISPLAY】Equipped with two 26650 batteries, provide the long life of battery, rechargeable for more than 150,000...
- 【WATER RESISTANT & WIDELY APPLICATION】 -- This high lumen led flashlight is IPX5 water resistant and anti-slip, it is safe when it is rain or snow....
- 【2 YEARS WARRANTY & WORRY-FREE AFTER-SALES SEVICES】 rechargeable flashlights high lumens has 2 years of free replacement service and 7*24-hour customer...
- 👍PORTABLE & ULTRA BRIGHT - Brightek Tactical Rechargeable flashlight with high powered Cree XHP 70.2 and convex lens, one of the most powerful LED light...
- 👍High Quality & Multy Function - The super-bright flashlights high lumens 5000 allow you to select focus between spot and flood beam. High capacity...
- 👍HEAVY-DUTY & WATER RESISTANT - Its durable military-grade alloy body built for rough handling. IP55 rated waterproof and specially designed for use in...
- 👍EXCEPTIONAL COMPLETE SET – Brightek ultra-bright professional tactical LED flash light, Rechargeable 26650 2500mAh battery, Wall Charger with USB...
- 👍ONE-YEAR WARRANTY - We here at Brightek want our clients to be happy, so just in case you feel disappointed with your choice, we guarantee to give 30...
- Super Bright with 5 Modes---Powerful 3000 Lumen LED generates a brilliant large area floodlight or a perfectly focused spotlight over a beam distance of...
- Adjustable focus-adjustable focus for Use in different situations (just rotate torch head to adjust zoom). the LED flashlight allows you to select focus...
- Waterproof & high quality-the Flashlight is waterproof and it is made of aluminum alloy and rubber. Durable aluminum alloy crust, abrasion resistance.
- Widely use-easy to carry with you as a backup and is small enough to fit in your pocket, handbag, drawer, or car compartment. Takes 3 standard AAA or a...
- Portable mini size-the LED Flashlight is portable mini size, length: 5. 39in, diameter: 1. 37; weight 185g, fits well in your hand or pocket. Compact to...