- Our individual members enjoy special invitations and discounts to Solar San Antonio events and workshops.
- Subscription to our eNewsletter
- Solar San Antonio branded gift
- Business memberships include a listing under the Solar Supporters section of our website. This listing will include a logo, description of your organization, and a link to your website.
- Opportunity to post related materials to the Careers and Training pages of our site
- Subscription to email updates
- Advanced invitation to all SSA events
- Solar Professional memberships include a listing under the Local Contractors section of our site. Each company will get an individual page including a logo, description of your company, link to your website, and installation pictures.
- Solar Professional members are eligible to receive leads generated by our Bring Solar Home campaign. 1 in 8 solar installations in San Antonio to date originated in our Bring Solar Home Campaign.
- Receive a discounted 10 X 10 booth at Solar Fest and a $500 credit toward Solar Fest sponsorship. This “off the grid” festival attracts up to 5,000 people each year to learn about solar, energy efficiency, and related products and services.
- Solar Professional members have the opportunity to participate in the San Antonio Solar Tour. Each member is eligible to have at least one installation in Solar Tour 2013.
- Our Solar Roundtables bring together the solar industry with City of San Antonio and CPS Energy to discuss issues facing the industry, utility policies, and best practices. Members will receive free access to all Solar San Antonio roundtables.
- Solar Professional Members will have the opportunity to post job opportunities to our careers page.
If you have any questions about a Solar San Antonio membership, please contact us at 210-354-0236 or firstname.lastname@example.org